The Lord Buddha said “All that we are is the result of what we have thought”, the Darby Bible Translation tells us that Job, 3: 25 of the old testament, declared, “For I feared a fear, and it hath come upon me, and that which I dreaded hath come to me.” It seems that both Buddha and Job understood the eternal workings of the Law Of Attraction. However, unlike the enlightened Buddha, Job, like the majority of people today, suffered the dire consequences of not using this law to his advantage!
The Law Of Attraction at its very basic level states that everything is created by thought and that thought attracts to itself, physical things, people, situations and circumstances. Your thoughts are attracting these things in this very moment!
However, we do not just create and attract the material things that enter our lives, we also create the body we occupy, the personality we display and, ultimately, the person we are and we do it all through our thoughts. Are you creating the life you desire & becoming the person you wish to be or are you like Job and bringing upon you all manner of woes because you are giving your attention to them? Perhaps you are even identifying yourself as a victim and refusing to acknowledge the Law and use it consciously!
The Law Of Attraction is not as big a Secret, as the hit movie would have you believe. It has been around since the dawn of time and is an unbending, ever-present rule of the Universe. You cannot escape it! There is a great body of evidence that suggests mankind has known about, and utilised, the great Law for about 7000 years. However, the teaching of universal truths did become clouded for many hundreds, if not thousands, of years by greedy self-serving dogmatists that wished to keep control of the masses and was actually banned at one point.
It was largely at the beginning of the 20th century that the general public started to become aware of this great law due to the diligence, fortitude, integrity and grace of writers such as James Allen (1864-1912), Napoleon Hill (1883-1970) and Charles Haanel (1866-1949).
Wallace D. Wattles (1860 – 1911) was another pioneer of free thinking. In his great work “The Science of Getting Rich” Wattles states a great truth, “There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe. A thought in this substance produces the thing that is imaged by the thought.” How revolutionary that statement was in 1910.
Haanel set out in a 24 part correspondence course, which is now condensed into one volume called “The Master Key System“, a complete guide to successfully using the Law Of Attraction! It was banned by the Church in 1933 due to its revelations. This is allegedly the book Bill Gates read before he created Microsoft!
Napoleon Hill revealed Andrew Carnegie’s great Secret to the world – that thoughts create things – when he wrote “Think & Grow Rich” in 1937 (although it had taken him 25 years to complete).
James Allen wrote his famous work in 1912 and in “As a Man Thinketh” he tells people that “mind is the master-weaver, both of the inner garment of character and the outer garment of circumstance, and that, as they may have hitherto woven in ignorance and pain they may now weave in enlightenment and happiness.”
However, although the teachings have been around for thousands of years and they have been readily and easily available to the general public for almost a century the great majority of people do not take the time to learn the workings of probably the most powerful physical law in the Universe.
I think you owe it to yourself to delve deeper into this mysterious Universe and learn as much as you can about the laws that govern your life. When you truly understand the Law Of Attraction and begin to work with it for you personal advantage, I promise you, your life will change in fantastic, unexpected and unlimited ways.
Begin now to utilise this gift and construct in your imagination the life you really want to live. Seek out ways to remove your own inner resistance and limiting beliefs.
Start to use the Law Of Attraction today!
Foundations Of The Law Of Attraction
Content Related to This Article:
- Make the Law of Attraction Work Today All the ancient texts and religious writings speak of it. Poets, teachers and sages have pronounced the good news of it for thousands of years. Books have been written about it. Songs have been song...
- Law of Attraction – An Ancient Money Getting Secret There is a secret to getting the law of attraction to move mountains and to create miracles beyond belief. As you may already know applying the law of attraction with success can be a hit...
- Manifest Faster Results with the Law of Attraction Tips The whole idea of the law of attraction is to be a co creator with God in manifesting the things that are deepest to your heart. When you use the law of attraction in the...
- Visualization and the Law of Attraction Visualization is a Law Of Attraction tool that has been used for thousands of years by initiates of all the metaphysical schools. Today, it is incorporated into top athlete's daily routines and is used...
- The Art Of Attracting A great truth of the Universe that many know but few truly understand is that "we bring about, whatever it is we think about." Your thoughts are creating your very reality because your feelings are...